I’ve created a Patreon page.
Honestly, I’ve been thinking about starting one for a while, and certain people have been asking me for one, so I decided to go ahead and take the plunge.
If you’re not familiar with Patreon, it’s a platform where fans can help support a creator, and in return they receive neat perks. In this case, I’m offering free stories and some creative control.
Here are some of the perks I’m offering:
- 5 stories every month for $2.99 (normally priced at $0.99 apiece)
- Behind the scenes info
- Sneak peeks on stories a month before their launch
- Getting to decide character names in some of my stories
- Getting to decide plots, settings, and the kinks in some of my stories
- Access to discounted/sales/free book announcements before anyone else
- Voting rights on which story comes next
- Story critiques to improve the stories you write
- Commissioned stories where you decide everything: setting, plot, kink, characters–the whole nine yards. Want to live out a fantasy? Now’s your chance.
If Patreon type stuff isn’t your thing, no problem! I’ll still write and publish yummy stories for you all like usual, and I won’t go overboard mentioning it.
People who want to read my stories without being a patron, that’s great! There’s no pressure to be anything more. It’s just something to compliment my publishing and a way to have some added fun with my superfans.
Here’s the link to the Patreon page.